At UCAS we're on a mission to help young people discover and explore apprenticeship opportunities as easily as undergraduate degrees.
Each year, over 1,000,000 students register with us - joining the UK's biggest talent pool of students and graduates. Our latest research reflects the high level of interest in apprenticeships, with almost three in five (59%) of young people in years 9-12 considering an apprenticeship.
Working with UCAS your organisation can harness the power of our unrivalled data and insights and showcase your employer brand to a highly engaged audience exploring their future opportunities.
What is UCAS doing for National Apprenticeship Week 2024?
- Sharing advice, information and content about apprenticeships on UCAS.com, when high volumes of traffic are expected
- Delivering an extensive social media campaign, keeping the conversation going and driving traffic to UCAS.com
- Dedicated emails across the week, sent to hundreds of thousands of young people and their parents, teachers and career advisers
- Live interactive webinars featuring employers and current apprentices, providing a real-life insight into apprenticeships
- Additional content designed for advisers and influencers
- Apprenticeship opportunities displayed side-by-side with university courses on UCAS Career Finder
Our team of marketing and sales experts have designed an array of different packages, designed to help you leverage the power and trust of the UCAS brand during National Apprenticeship Week, from the wide reach of display advertising on UCAS.com, to hyper targeted email sends and more.
Packages not what you're looking for?
How can your organisation benefit from working with UCAS?
From the wide reach of display advertising on UCAS.com, to hyper targeted email sends, you can leverage the power and trust of the UCAS brand during National Apprenticeship Week - and beyond - to help achieve your organisation's strategic goals. Find out more about how we can work with you as an employer.
Reach Gen Z talent - promote your latest apprenticeship opportunities side-by-side with undergraduate courses on UCAS Career Finder