23 November: 9:30 - 15:30
24 November: 9:30 - 15:30
Be inspired and immerse yourself in what the future could hold as course leaders, current students, and industry specialists answer your questions and give their advice. With live performances bring your future to life. If you’re interested in a creative career, this event will help you decide on your next steps.
- Speak to course experts and explore hundreds of course options
- Watch live performances by current students
- Get involved in creative workshops
- Take part in student talks and live Q&As with industry experts
- Meet current students and find out what uni life’s really like
- Meet unis, conservatoires, employers and colleges!
With live performances, workshops, and talks throughout the day, there’s so much to get involved in. Whatever it takes to get the answers and advice you need.
Here’s a taste of what’s in store...
- Graphic design as a career
- Developing your creative identity
- Portfolio know-how
- Creative practitioners share their secrets
Check back soon for lots more sessions and confirmed times.
Katie Bateman, Careers ConsultantWhether you’re trying to figure out the career for you, what training you should do or are on the hunt for an apprenticeship, help is at hand. Having worked in careers for eighteen years, I have extensive experience working with young people and graduates from creative courses. I help students identify what makes them happy and empower them to do what they love! I have a great knowledge of employment, education, and opportunities in the creative industries and am excited to be part of the Create Your Future Event. I am pragmatic and down to earth, with a passion for all things creative. I enjoy meeting people face to face so come and say hello and start your career journey today.
Over 80 unis, colleges, and conservatoires will be live with subject specialists and admissions experts at the event.
Visit stands, ask questions, and find out more about the courses or apprenticeships on offer.