Visit the World's first business school on our online university fair platform on Saturday 10th April to learn more about our Bachelor in Management (BSc) programme. Ranked #1 for two consecutive years by Le Parisien, this 3-year degree programme allows you to study business and management at 3 of our campuses over 3 years. Choose from London, Paris, Berlin, Madrid or Turin to receive first-class education from an international faculty. All classes are taught in English, and you'll have the opportunity to learn a new language.
Sign up for our online Open Day to learn more and speak to current classmates, student services and professors!
Sat 10 April 2021 - 13:00 to 16:00
1) Welcome Address from the Dean
2) Programme Presentation with BSc Academic Director
3) Masterclass Lecture from Prof. Anthony Evans, Head of Teaching and Learning
4) Meet our Student Support Services Team: Career Services, Student Affairs, Visa Office, Clubs and Societies
5) Breakout Sessions: Visit our Booths to receive help from the Admissions Team, meet Student Ambassadors, talk to our Clubs and Societies reps, discover our London and Paris campuses virtually!