Speak to our experts to help you decide on your next steps
Come and see us at our campus event at Leeds Becket University. UCAS Discovery is a place to discover all your options, under one roof. We can help you discover traditional degrees, apprenticeships, careers and more.
What will you discover?
At UCAS Discovery, you can:
- chat to unis and colleges about their courses and uni life
- speak to employers and apprenticeship providers about what an apprenticeship is like and the options available
- listen to talks from experts in their fields
- get dedicated support from our UCAS experts about your options
Wed 19 June 2024 - 09:45 to 14:45
Thu 20 June 2024 - 09:45 to 14:45
Find out what UCAS Discovery is all about.
There’s a whole host of things to do at UCAS Discovery. Visit our dedicated zones to explore:
- Unis and colleges: speak to unis and colleges about subjects you’re interested in studying, and ask the questions you won’t find in a prospectus
- Apprenticeships and employers: get the lowdown from employers about their apprenticeship offering, and what it’s like to work in their industry
- Big Q&A stage: Listen to talks about subjects, careers, and get practical support with your application, finance, accommodation and more
"I did a lot of research early on about the path I wanted to take, and the UCAS Discovery event helped me formulate my CV ready for the apprenticeship I wanted to apply to. The event helped me to identify the skills I needed to build on to be a successful candidate. I went on to do a finance apprenticeship at Warner Bros."
“At UCAS Discovery, I spoke to almost every person about different course options available in the subjects I liked, and asked loads of questions. There was one student that spoke who said, ‘If you study something that you love, you don’t feel like you’re studying it’, which was so inspirational I decided to study geography at Swansea University.”
What's Discovery like?
of attendees in 2022 found a uni, college or employer they were interested in applying to
Will I enjoy it?
of students attending rate UCAS events as good or great.