*The conference is now full. Please complete the form below to be added to the waiting list.*
Tuesday 10 October 2023
10:00 – 15:30, Rosehill, Cheltenham
Free to attend - for Directors and Heads of Marketing/Insight
Recruitment is changing. Competition is increasing.
Students’ needs and motivations are vast, and their research starts early.
So how do you create an offer that resonates with the right audience?
Discover how future cohorts are thinking, behaving and planning for their future choices.
We'll discuss fresh new insight from an independent study of 1000 13-17 year olds - their motivations, career plans, learning styles, subject and university choices, needs and deciding factors.
Join us, industry experts, and prospective students, as we delve into the future student mindset.
Understand trends and differences between years.
Learn from behavioural psychologists, content and insight experts to futureproof your offer.
Hear from year 12/13 students on their journey so far.
Open to Directors and Heads of Marketing/Insight and free to attend – only 70 places available.
- Joanne Richards, Senior Insights Lead, UCAS
- Megan Edwards, Principal Insight Consultant, UCAS
- Kyle Campbell, Founder of Education Marketer
- Katharina Wittgens, Business Psychologist and Managing Director, IB
- Jon Kirk, Lead Client Partner, SMRS
- Poppy Hall, Head of Industry Marketing, Unibuddy
- Student panel – Year 12/13 students
The conference is now full.