Our offices will be closed on Monday 28 May 2018. We will open again as usual at 08:30 (UK time) on Tuesday 29 May.
1. Fill in an application
Apply through UCAS Teacher Training for postgraduate teacher training programmes in England and Wales, run by universities and colleges, or schools.
- Read about what you'll need to include in your application.
- Find out how to write your personal statement.
- Think about your references – you can't submit your application without them being complete.
2. Track your progress
Once you've submitted your application, use Track to keep up-to-date with your UCAS Teacher Training application.
- Find out what happens after you've submitted your teacher training application.
- Before you're offered a place, you'll have to attend an interview. Find out what training providers are looking for and what they might ask.
- Once you have decisions from all of your choices, you have ten working days to reply.
When to use Apply 1
Apply 1 is the first stage in the application process. You have to use Apply 1 first.
- At this point, you can apply for up to three choices at the same time.
- These choices can be either for just one of the UCAS Teacher Training routes, or a combination.
When to use Apply 2
Apply 2 is another opportunity to submit an application if you are unsuccessful in Apply 1. You only use Apply 2 if you didn't get a place in Apply 1.
- This could be because you weren't offered a place, or you declined any offers you did get.
- In Apply 2, you can continue to add new choices, one at a time.