Great value for the dollar – one of the best conferences I have been to.
THIS CONFERENCE IS CANCELLED
A virtual online version of this conference – International Teachers’ and Advisers Conference 2020 – online is now open for registration. To book your place, please click here.
Following guidance issued by the Government, UCAS has taken the decision to cancel the International Teachers' and Advisers' Conference.
We are currently looking at what this means for delegates and will be in touch regarding this in due course.
We apologise for the inconvenience this causes, but would like to reassure you that whilst the event itself is no longer taking place, we are committed to supporting you, and your student’s knowledge and understanding of higher education in the UK.
This two-day event is a unique opportunity to discover how you can help improve your students’ chances of success. You will hear from experts offering advice on a range of key topics, and learn about the many resources available to you when advising applicants.
Features of this conference include:
- a two-day programme packed with expert speakers
- an opportunity to network with representatives from UK universities and colleges, UCAS, and key stakeholders
- peer-to-peer networking with teachers and advisers from international centres around the globe
- a pre conference tour (organised by Univisits Ltd) of five UK universities
- a pre-conference visit to Imperial College London
- a post-conference visit to University of Sussex
With 160 delegates in attendance at last year’s conference, this is a great opportunity to network and share best practice with those in a similar role and facing the same challenges.