Make full use of everything we offer for free or as part of your capitation fee. Promote your university or college. Access unrivalled data to understand your application position and identify historic trends. Streamline your systems and data returns.
Customers of UCAS pay an annual ’capitation fee’ for our support and services. The fee is charged per cycle, regardless of when a provider joins UCAS.
Fees are charged based on the number of applicants ‘placed’ with a provider by the close of each admissions cycle. The fees are charged per applicant, with a minimum fee applicable for smaller providers.
The capitation fee is invoiced twice a year – 60% in August, and the remaining 40% in February.
Fees for the 2025 UCAS Undergraduate admissions cycle are:
Per applicant: £35.25 (including VAT)
Minimum charge: £3,755 (including VAT)
Boost your marketing and student recruitment
Get noticed by millions of students and their influencers each year. From open days listings and Accommodation Search to the UCAS International App and Clearing Plus, we can help you boost your student numbers across the full conversion funnel.
Marketing and student recruitment
Get your brand in front of students and their influencers even earlier with our new provider pages, housed within the Hub.
Shine a spotlight on your student digs to reach and engage the audiences most likely to join you. Our Accommodation Search tool features hundreds of student living spaces.
Promote your open days and events for free on ucas.com and reach our huge audience of students, parents and advisers.
Display your undergraduate and postgraduate opportunities, expand your global footprint and increase your student diversity.
List your institution on our Clearing portal. Promote your strengths so students can compare you against others.
Streamline your admissions activities
Simplify your admissions services, including your HESA returns. We bring fairness and transparency, with solutions that are more effective than ever before. From Confirmation and Clearing support to results processing, we’re here to support you at busy times.
Sign in to access provider services, guides, and information.
Use our link products to manage your applications.
Links to the HEP1, HEP2, and HEP3 test environments.
Your season-by-season guide on how to optimise your 2024 activity.
What is an RPA and when should you use one — for UCAS Undergraduate providers.
Get data on the final number of students who accepted an offer, making the JISC Student Record Return easier.
Access unrivalled data insights
Give meaning and value to your data. Make it work for you. We put a wealth of practicable knowledge at your fingertips. From PERS and App Track to detailed End-of-Cycle Reports, use our data to help monitor your progress against your targets and goals.
From the 2025 cycle onward, UCAS Tracker will provide your only source of unrounded, in-cycle data, that’s updated daily, replacing the existing Application and Decision Tracker.
Providing data from early September through to Extra in July, this is your only source of in-cycle application and decision data that's unrounded and updated weekly. From the 2025 cycle, this will be replaced by UCAS Tracker.
Receive self-serve datasets enabling you to analyse your own performance throughout and/or at the end of the application cycle.
Increase participation of under-represented students. Evaluate your effectiveness against competitors, then adapt your strategies to share opportunities with the right students.
Supercharge how you reach and engage underrepresented groups. Understand education, background and more, to forecast and prepare for enrolments.
Access high-impact reports on the latest educational topics to help inform future plans – from changing employment industry trends to LGBTQ+ student views.
Evaluate the shape and size of your market segments using published current and historic data. Get a wide-angle view of the UK youth market.
We produce digestible data visualisations after each deadline, enabling you to benchmark your performance against the sector and competitors.
Additional resources to support under-represented groups through the admissions process, and to ensure objectivity and consistency in approaches, including support with unconscious bias and positive action.