Email marketing consistently defies the odds when it comes to engagement, influence, and results. When you combine that with the high trust and broad reach of UCAS, it’s a recipe for success. Our precision targeted emails, based on highly segmentable data sets, are one of your most direct routes to market.
I really like the emails UCAS send. They aren’t too pushy with multiple emails every single day, but there aren’t too few either.
- Hyper target your audience using filters ranging from applicant location, to predicated grades and course selection.
- Get immediate results based on direct engagement at your chosen time and date.
- Align your brand with the highly-trusted UCAS voice.
- Increase brand awareness or drive immediate sales, with strategic email campaigns over the short and long term.
Our audiences are uniquely engaged with the emails we send. That’s because we ensure they’re relevant and well-timed, plus we don’t send too many. Our experts will select the best time for your email to help you achieve your goals.
Universities and colleges
- Impressive 42.5% email open rates (Sept 21 - Sept 22)
- Over 2.6m unique opens and 220k unique click throughs (2021 campaigns)
- 6% of pre-applicants applied after receiving an email (2021 campaigns)
- 41.6% email open rates, with an unrivalled 80% for some commercial brands
- Over 7.8million unique opens
- 370k unique click throughs
(Data reflects average from 2021 campaigns)
9% of those that we emailed during Clearing went on to enrol with us - to be able to track that return is invaluable
1. Standalone email campaign
2. Dynamic email campaign
3. Journey email creation
Design a trigger-based automated campaign with multiple stages and messages, to deliver a seamless experience through every stage of the journey, from awareness to taking action.
As part of any digital campaign, you’ll get access to TapClicks, our online dashboard where you can view your performance at any time. This is provided automatically for any campaign you run with us, free of charge.
With daily performance updates, you’ll have the most up-to-date information available when it suits you.
You can view online, or download different reports to PDF, CSV or PPT, by channel, chart/table or as a whole – a quick and handy way to present the results visually and share achievements with your colleagues.