- Clothes – there’s no need to pack your entire wardrobe, especially if you’re going to head home at the end of term!
- Bedroom bits and pieces – duvet, sheets, pillows, hangers, and towels. You might want to think about ear plugs if you’re going to be in a lively area, or a mini fridge for your room if you’ll be in shared accommodation.
- From the bathroom cabinet – toiletries, glasses, contact lenses, medication, and a small first aid kit.
- Laundry – washing products, laundry bag, and drying rack.
- Electronics – laptop, tablet, printer, extension leads, and chargers. You may need an adaptor if you’re coming from outside the UK.
- Kitchen essentials – check what is included at your accommodation. As a minimum, you’ll need enough cutlery, crockery, glasses, pots...