On Saturday 06th November we are hosting the London College of Contemporary Arts Open Day at our new Central London campus, and we are excited to show you all our new facilities that will help make our students a cut above the rest. The event is free and open to all who are thinking of a career in fashion, design, business, and the creative industry.
At LCCA, we offer a range of quality undergraduate and postgraduate courses as well as a Foundation course in fashion, design and creative business awarded by TEF Gold institute the University for the Creative Arts (highest ranked specialist creative institute in the UK by The Guardian's 2021 League Table) delivered in the heart of London.
There are so many benefits of attending an LCCA open day, including the fact that on the day you will be able to rub shoulders with the industry’s brightest creative talents as well as have the opportunity to meet our academic team – this is your ultimate taster experience!
What to expect on the day:
• Experience some industry-relevant workshops on fashion, art and the creative industry
• Meet your future creative peers
• Take a tour of our brand-new campus with its state-of-the-art fashion studios, mac studios and photography and media facilities
• Our student advisors and current students will be there to answer any of your questions you may have about studying at LCCA, the courses and the student experience
• Refreshments will be available on the day
This event will cover information on the following courses:
• BA (Hons) Business Management
• BA (Hons) Fashion
• BA (Hons) Fashion Management and Marketing
• BA (Hons) Fashion Media Promotion
• BA (Hons) Graphic Design
• BA (Hons) Hospitality Management
• BA (Hons) Illustration
• MA Fashion Business and Management
• MA Global Marketing and Communications
• MA Luxury Business Management
• Global Master of Business Management
• Foundation in Design and Creative Business
Places are limited, so book your place today.