Looking for a degree to start or continue your musical journey? At the London College of Creative Media (LCCM), we offer a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in music and what better way to find out all about them than attending a Virtual Open Day?
There are so many benefits of attending a digital open day, including the fact that you can stay at home and get all the information you need instantly – this is your ultimate taster experience!
Our next Virtual Open Day is on Saturday 17th April from 11am - 1pm - grab this chance to discover why we’re so popular with students!
What to expect on the day:
• Experience a live gig performance by our student/alumni band
• Explore our range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses
• Meet and chat with programme leaders
• Get your questions answered and find out which course is best suited to you
• Attend Career Services live talk to find out how we support our students
• Talk to our dedicated Programme Consultants about your application
• Talk to current students and get an honest opinion on their experience at LCCM
Courses covered in the Open Day include:
• BA (Hons) Music Business Management
• BMus (Hons) Contemporary Music Performance Production
• BMus (Hons) Composition for Film, Games & other Media
• BA (Hons) Commercial Music Technology
• MA Creative Entrepreneurship
• MMus in Music Performance
• MMus in Music Production
• MSc in Entertainment Science
• MMus Commercial Music Technology
Visit LCCM. Where music matters!