- for consultation, discussion and briefings on sector developments, and other issues relating to progression and admission to higher education
- to consult with members and other stakeholders on future developments and system changes
- to facilitate the development of regional networks of professionals involved in supporting progression and admission to higher education
Scottish Standing Group
Chair: Rebecca Gaukroger, The University of Edinburgh, Rebecca.email@example.com.
- Scottish Standing Group Terms of Reference (363.92 KB)
- Scottish Standing Group membership (181.42 KB)
Next meeting: 15 May 2018, University of Dundee
Northern Irish Standing Group
Cathy Moore, HE Advisor Community, Career Development Institute, Cmoore619@stmarys.belfast.ni.sch.uk.
Jennifer Dwyer, Queen’s University Belfast, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Northern Irish Standing Group Terms of Reference (374.23 KB)
- Northern Irish Standing Group membership (118.97 KB)
Next meeting: 4 June 2018, Ulster University
Welsh Standing Group
Maxine Thomas, Pembrokeshire College, email@example.com.
Keran Williams, Swansea University, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next meeting: 22 May 2018, Cardiff University
We hold regional forums for higher education providers in England, in addition to the standing groups in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Each region hosts forums for universities and college HE providers, bringing together like-minded individuals to discuss the current issues in higher education.
You can find out more about UCAS' standing groups, and read past minutes and papers in the password-protected providers' section of ucas.com.